Saturday, October 18, 2008

As of This Moment...

Life is crazy, and our God is crazier! I am sitting in my living room floor in my house that is named Fehr's in the lovely town of Paia, Maui. This School of Biblical Foundations is blowing my mind with how amazing our God is and how much the devil has influenced the world. From the way our country is run, to the education of our children, our future generation, to our skewed view of relationships, Satan has managed to infiltrate these realms and plant seeds. These seeds have grown into ideas that shape our culture and society, and they are slowly but surely destructing it before our eyes. The worldview behind these actions are what set these things in motion, yet we only see the fruit, and we are asking how these things have come about. Knowing what the Truth is, who our God is, and why we believe what we believe is so important! I'm realizing this more and more everyday. When we know who we serve and why we are here today, we have a different sense of purpose; we can influence the world in such a radical and positive way! As I said before, God is rocking my world in such a phenomenal way. I hope to keep you all posted more often on what my life here on island is like. Love you all, and mahalo for your influence in my life!

2 comments:

Lindsay Dunning said...

Yay. I'm glad you are blogging. I'll enjoy reading about your times in hawaii. Later gator.

Anonymous said...

Yea it saddens me to see the grip influence satan has on this world. Especially when he breaks down strong christians it can become confusing and overwhelming. Keep it up though anna, kee discoverign new ways to reach the need in the world. I'm so proud of you, i miss you more than you know but in the end i knwo your supposed to be there more there here in springtown.
Love ya jackson